Looking to contract freelancer / company for medium-sized Django project

Justin M. Woodum

Aug 19, 2014, 12:08:06 PM8/19/14
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

You may have seen my post on this on Meetup.com or LinkedIn already - not sure how many watch those so posting here as well.

Our startup is creating a minimal social networking site (profiles, messages, discussion groups) with a couple extra features geared towards certain activities. We are looking to hire a freelancer or a company who is experienced and knowledgeable about Django to build the back-end. I have a UML document that outlines the Models we need already, though I am open to and would appreciate insights about improvements to architecture/components. If you are interested, please e-mail me at "justinw" at "careeradex.com". Thanks.

Justin
Product Design & PM
Careeradex