PicMonkey is seeking an Android Engineer!

Kailey Duffy

Jun 25, 2015, 3:49:24 PM6/25/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com

We got our eyes peeled for an Android engineer who wants to work here in the Emerald City on our app. Creating a flawless next-generation Android experience will make us happy, make you happy, and most importantly make our users happy.

We can’t wait to hear from you. You gotta be:

Hella experienced with Android distributions on consumer electronics products

Excited about innovating new products

Skilled at proactive outward communication and technical leadership

Fearless of new challenges

Out of this world at data analysis and debugging

You have:

Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field

7+ years of experience doing hands-on software development

2+ year of experience working with Android

Experience with multiple software development projects from beginning to end

Released apps into the Play store (or open source)

Worked on high-volume consumer products

Strong understanding of the Android SDK

Deep knowledge of CORE Java and C/C++ (as a bonus)

Design and architecture knowledge, as well familiarity with object-oriented design patterns

If this sounds good to you, please send us an email with your resume and cover letter to: jobs.e...@picmonkey.com