Slack team!

Stephen Burrows

Feb 26, 2015, 9:14:01 PM2/26/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I hate IRC, so I've set up a slack team for us. Advantages include: it's not IRC, you can leave messages for people, there's emoji & gif support, there's a free, non-shitty app for desktop & mobile.

If you want an invite, just respond to this and I'll send you one.

--Stephen

Benjamin Turner

Feb 26, 2015, 9:16:03 PM2/26/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
You can still connect with an IRC client if you desire, however!

Ben

Stephen Burrows

Feb 26, 2015, 9:16:33 PM2/26/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
If you really really prefer IRC, it looks like you can set it up to connect to slack using your favorite IRC client.

steve byerly

Feb 26, 2015, 9:36:56 PM2/26/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
responding. thanks!

Cris Ewing

Feb 26, 2015, 9:42:17 PM2/26/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, add me please!

Cris Ewing
Principal, Cris Ewing, Developer LLC
http://www.crisewing.com
cr...@crisewing.com
1.206.724.2112

Stephen Burrows

Feb 26, 2015, 9:47:36 PM2/26/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Steve, Cris, I've sent you both invites. :-)

Rodney Lewis

Feb 27, 2015, 1:02:56 AM2/27/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
responding

_____________
Please Visit My Personal Homepage

Liz Dahlstrom

Feb 27, 2015, 3:39:03 PM2/27/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Add me too, please!

Alec Koumjian

Feb 27, 2015, 4:25:34 PM2/27/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
I'll join as well, even though I much prefer irc.

David Fry

Jun 5, 2015, 11:10:47 AM6/5/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
can I please be added to the slack

Stephen Burrows

Jul 21, 2015, 3:29:50 PM7/21/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the delay! I've added you.

Stephen Burrows

Jul 21, 2015, 3:32:09 PM7/21/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Oh wait nvm you're already a member.

Andrew McHarg

Jul 21, 2015, 11:28:37 PM7/21/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
I would like in!

David Fry

Jul 21, 2015, 11:37:36 PM7/21/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
I got the invite but then when I went there it said it was revoked.  Can I get another invite please?

Stephen Burrows

Jul 22, 2015, 12:24:11 AM7/22/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
David: I accidentally sent you an invite to another slack channel I'm a part of, which I then revoked. Sorry for the confusion! You're already a member of the django-seattle slack. If you've forgotten your credentials you can re-find them at http://djangoseattle.slack.com/

Andrew: you should now have received an invite.