Re-Starting Talks, Slackchat & More!

Alec Koumjian

Apr 20, 2015, 12:52:32 PM4/20/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Djangonauts!

For future reference, most of our communications now happen on https://meetup.com/Django-Seattle

We also have a slack chat, just request an invite from me: https://djangoseattle.slack.com/messages/general/

So we are going to be starting some cool events soon, including larger meetups with talks again. We are soliciting talk proposals!
http://goo.gl/forms/iE8SiUtypd

No idea is too small, novice, or expert. We need a good range.

We also hope to be teaming up with Seattle Pyladies to do some workshop(s) or other events.

Thanks and have a great week,
Alec

Scott Porad

Apr 21, 2015, 1:32:49 PM4/21/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Alec--

Glad to see this revving back up!  Rover has moved offices, and we have a bunch of space here now, so I wanted to offer to host.  Our main conference room can easily hold 50 people.  We're in Belltown, across the street from the Cinerama.  Let me know,

Scott

Alec Koumjian

Apr 21, 2015, 5:48:55 PM4/21/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
That sounds great. I will send you a list of potential dates and you can tell me what works for you.

idbill

Apr 21, 2015, 11:15:59 PM4/21/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
that meetup link doesn't work.

I get:

The page you're looking for doesn't exist.

Search or browse for Meetup groups.

Bill

Kim Goldov

Apr 21, 2015, 11:40:01 PM4/21/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Try this one with no "https" ...

Alec Koumjian

Apr 22, 2015, 1:30:29 PM4/22/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
My bad, I typed it out by hand. You can just search for "django" near seattle in meetup and you'll definitely find us.