In-memory Test DB Threading Issues?

dookehster

Aug 26, 2011, 3:31:08 PM8/26/11
to Django: sane testing
Hi, I've been trying toying with getting Selenium 2 (WebDriver)
working. Originally I've tried subclassing HttpCase but resorted to
just setting the attribute start_live_server=True. Both the Django and
CherryPy servers work.

However, they do not seem to have access to the same in memory
database that is used elsewhere within the test. When authenticating
through HTTP, I get No such table: auth_user despite debug statements
explicitly creating the auth_user table.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Almad

Aug 30, 2011, 3:53:56 AM8/30/11
to Django: sane testing
Hi,

yes, in-memory databases are forbidden with threading. DST should,
however, complain about that combination. Would you mind filling
bugreport for that, please?

Thanks,

Almad

dookehster