Validate Azure access token in Django Rest API and call graph API

Shreyansh jain

Jun 30, 2024, 12:54:45 AM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to Django REST framework

Hello Team,

Form Angular application using MSAL, I login to azure and receive accessToken. Now to pull data from API I am passing access token as bearer in header of API.
Now please let me know how I can validate/authorize this token in backend Django rest api.

Do we have any in built function or module that I need to install and validate?
If not please let me know how I can validate/authorize my token and call graph api to get additional information of user.

Shreyansh jain

2:11 PM (9 hours ago) 2:11 PM
to Django REST framework
Any update on this? Please share