POZNAŃ Python Developer 5300 - 13600 PLN NET + VAT

Agnieszka Słodkowska

May 23, 2017, 7:12:15 AM5/23/17
to django-pl - grupa polskiej społeczności Django

Why join STX Next?

  • Outstanding, non-corporate atmosphere and great people to work with
  • Truly Agile working environment. Small, independent teams working in Scrum and flat organizational structure
  • Well defined personal development roadmaps, transparent and competitive salary model
  • Taking part in designing & building products using modern and diversified technological stack for international clients across different industries
  • Long term collaboration based on B2B model

About Us

STX Next is the biggest European Python Powerhouse. We’re a group of 250+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding Products. With 12+ years of experience, 4 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles, we’re looking to expand our team of superheroes. Join us!

What do we need from you?

  • Excellent Python coding skills – creating a code in accordance with the Zen of Python
  • Practical knowledge of Python libraries and frameworks (experience with more than one web framework)
  • Knowledge of frontend technologies and tools (HTML5, CSS3) in basic JavaScript (JQuery, Require.js); knowledge of the Angular.js, ReactJS frameworks will be a plus
  • Ability and readiness to share knowledge and to create good practices
  • Experience in using code versioning tools, such as Git
  • Good communication skills in English (B1/B2)
  • Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
  • Strong unit test and debugging skills
  • Team spirit!

Perks for you

  • Training budget – STX Next covers 75% costs of trainings, conferences and language courses
  • Paid overtime (150% of hourly rate), 20 days of paid leave
  • Flexible working hours
  • Reimbursed private medical care (Medicover) and sport’s card (Multisport)
  • Remote work up to 10% of working time per month (2 days)
  • Monthly team-building budget

How to apply

Send your English CV/resume to rekru...@stxnext.pl and put “Senior Python Developer” in the subject. Also, include the following legal gibberish somewhere in your CV: „I hereby authorise you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the current and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).”