Questions for jespern and crew about django-piston-oauth2

Jeff Schroeder

Apr 7, 2011, 4:16:12 PM4/7/11
to django-piston
It seems that Thomas's oauth2 rework branch has been merged and is
being worked on:
https://bitbucket.org/jespern/django-piston-oauth2

My question is how stable is this and is it worth testing it out yet?
What are your plans for 0.3? Is this close to usable?

jespern

Apr 8, 2011, 11:55:13 PM4/8/11
to django-piston
I recently needed to merge the oauth2 fork into piston, as we're (now)
offering that on Bitbucket. That fork resembles what's currently live
on our end, so it should be good to use.

It's definitely the first step into a possible 0.3 release, although
there are a number of other outstanding issues people have been asking
for in that. Look at the issue tracker for the project to get an idea.

Again, if someone will take it upon themselves to cook up a version of
piston with those fixes in (based on my new -oauth2 fork), that could
at the very least be the basis for a 0.3rc1, and I'd happily take care
of releasing that.

Jesper