Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

John Whitmore

nepročitano,
30. srp 2016. 04:12:0130. 07. 2016.
u Django Photologue
I've just installed photologue and have a problem in that on my server my first, and only, gallery can only contain one single photo.

OK I'm only starting out, and only actually have one gallery and two photos but only one of those photos can ever be in that gallery, if you add the photo that's not currently in the gallery then the current one is removed automatically from the gallery. What I don't understand is that I tried this out on my local development machine and it all worked perfectly but when I deployed to my server the app is acting differently.

Can anybody suggest what the problem might be? I went through the instructions expecting to find a setting parameter but couldn't see it, if there is one. Thanks for any advice you can throw my way.

John Whitmore

nepročitano,
30. srp 2016. 04:17:4230. 07. 2016.
u Django Photologue
There is another post on this subject but it never got resolved,as far as I can see. I'll post a few screenshots

John Whitmore

nepročitano,
30. srp 2016. 04:24:5930. 07. 2016.
u Django Photologue
So here goes I go into the gallery to edit it and at the bottom is a list of photos. One is selected already and I select the second and click save. That pops me back out to the gallery overview where I've still got one photo in the gallery. Re-enter the gallery to edit and the photos have been swapped. One added, the other removed.
photologue.zip

Richard Barran

nepročitano,
1. kol 2016. 03:03:2701. 08. 2016.
u django-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

A quick question: there is a demo site for photologue http://www.django-photologue.net

I’ve run a quick test own it, and I cannot reproduce your bug. It would be interesting if you could also test your bug on this site - that way we can determine if maybe the issue is with your browser.

Could you log onto the admin (there is a username and password to use on the front page) and reproduce the same sequence - i.e. adding an extra photo to one of the existing galleries?

On 30 Jul 2016, at 10:24, John Whitmore <johnfw...@gmail.com> wrote:

So here goes I go into the gallery to edit it and at the bottom is a list of photos. One is selected already and I select the second and click save. That pops me back out to the gallery overview where I've still got one photo in the gallery. Re-enter the gallery to edit and the photos have been swapped. One added, the other removed.

<photologue.zip>

John Whitmore

nepročitano,
1. kol 2016. 04:31:4301. 08. 2016.
u Django Photologue
Hi Richard,

Thanks for getting back to me. I've been able to play with the demo admin site and it's working perfectly, well I can add a photo to an existing gallery. I can also create a new gallery and add two photos. It all works perfectly. However on my site in another tab on the same browser (firefox in this case) I'm getting different results, so I don't think it's the browser. I've tried this on Chrome and it don't work either.

This is not important I was more using photologue for media upload but just thought I'd see if I couldn't resolve it anyhow. I am connecting to my server's admin site via a VPN connection but that should not make a difference. Somebody else reported this problem a while ago on this group so it's not just me, doing something stupid. OK so there could be two people doing something stupid ;-)

I am running a different set of packages from your demo site, I'll put list at end of this. And my virtualenv uses python2. I can try to create a new virtualenv with your demo site's package list and try that out if you think it would make a difference

Django==1.9.8
ExifRead==2.1.2
Pillow==3.3.0
argparse==1.2.1
beautifulsoup4==4.5.0
django-blog-zinnia==0.17
django-contrib-comments==1.7.1
django-mptt==0.8.5
django-photologue==3.5.1
django-sortedm2m==1.3.2
django-tagging==0.4.3
django-xmlrpc==0.1.5
gunicorn==19.6.0
mots-vides==2015.5.11
psycopg2==2.6.2
pyparsing==2.1.5
pytz==2016.6.1
regex==2016.07.21
wsgiref==0.1.2

Richard Barran

nepročitano,
1. kol 2016. 07:53:0701. 08. 2016.
u django-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

I will admit to having no idea what is happening - my suspicion would have been a Javascript bug in the admin, but I’ve tried to reproduce with your package versions and I cannot see anything wrong.

Sorry I can’t help you any further - if you do discover the root cause of the bug, please share it here!
Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru
Proslijedi
0 novih poruka