Gallery in Photoluge can not have more then one photo

tutelaba...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2015, 9:54:37 AM3/10/15
to django-p...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

after I put the photologue on the server, I have no issue with uploading photos.

the issue is when I am creating a Gallery from the admin site, I can choose only one photo to be attached to the Gallery. even if I selected many photos, one of them will be linked to the Gallery only.

The only way to add photos to a gallery is by adding them manually to photologue_gallery_photos table in the database :(

and If I tryed to edite the Gallery from the admin site, same issue will appear

anyone kows how to solve it?

Richard Barran

May 9, 2015, 8:40:01 AM5/9/15
to django-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Could you post some screenshots of how you add Photos to a Gallery in the admin please?