Change of displayed URLs

Damian Szcześniak

Sep 29, 2016, 9:02:50 PM9/29/16
to Django Photologue
Hello!
I have a question; can I change the urls in display?

What i mean:

Thank you for any answer!

Cheers.
Damian

P.S. Also idk where should i put license of photologue? (github or.. base.html ?)

Damian Szcześniak

Sep 29, 2016, 9:06:33 PM9/29/16
to Django Photologue
And one more thing: can I add some new urls? Like: ../.../photologue/family-sessions  ?

Thanks.

Richard Barran

Sep 30, 2016, 3:24:39 AM9/30/16
to Django Photologue
There is a page in the documentation https://django-photologue.readthedocs.io/en/stable/pages/customising/views.html about customising the urls used by Photologue. This should help you override/change the default urls.

Damian Szcześniak

Sep 30, 2016, 7:45:31 AM9/30/16
to Django Photologue
Hi!
Thank you. Right now i'm trying to add a copy of "Gallery" which is named "Family". Why? I want to have my photos in split for family-sessions, friends, etc...
And in every of this galleries, to have different albums with photos. i Copied i think all and changed from "gallery" to "family". It works in admin panel, but when i add picture to some album in my Family ("gallery"), then i got message: The following photo does not belong to the same site(s) as the gallery, so will never be displayed: zdj01.

Can u help me with this? I can give you my github link if will be needed :)