Adding a modal dialog to catalogue app

José Mata

Sep 19, 2022, 3:28:45 PM9/19/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to add a modal dialog to the Detail view in catalogue app of
Django-Oscar 3.1 in order the customer be able to submit a special quote
request , but when I click the button to show the modal form, I only get
the black backdrop, but the corresponding form does not show up.

I guess the click event is intercepted by oscar event handling which
prevents bootstrap4 default handlers take control.

Any idea to solve this?

Regards.

--
José Benito Mata

Sebastian Jung

Sep 19, 2022, 4:27:29 PM9/19/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
I think i have same problem and i think that i have increase z index on modal

--
https://github.com/django-oscar/django-oscar
http://django-oscar.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

José

Sep 19, 2022, 4:53:59 PM9/19/22
to django-oscar

Thanks Sebastian.

I think it is not the case since the dialog CSS attribute display does not change from "none" to "block". I think something is preventing bootstrap4 handlers take control.

Regards.