Fwd: Django Oscar question

Christian Rivera

Apr 7, 2021, 10:41:39 AM4/7/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi team,

With a partner we are building a Online Store and we are using Oscar as the base system. This is a great software and we are looking just to customize it.

My problem is more related to the dashboard templates, I am pretty new with django and following the tutorial I could extend any template but if I want to completely override a dashboard templates these always raise a "TemplateSyntaxError". A test was to create the myproject/templates/dashboard/ and copy the original layout.html from oscar to this location but it always raises the same error. Does it need another procedure or config for the dashboard templates?

Not sure if it is more related to something about my settings.py configuration, some tags are recognized as invalid as you can see in the image below.

I am working with:
django==2.2.13
django-oscar[sorl-thumbnail]
django-oscar-api==2.1.1
pycountry==20.7.3

Thanks in advance.
settings.py
TemplateSyntaxError.PNG

MUGOYA DIHFAHSIH

May 7, 2021, 5:19:02 AM5/7/21
to django-oscar
When you read the traceback it shows you that you either forgot an {% endfor %} block before {% endif %} block