Developer with experience in Django Oscar Docdata

Sebastian Jung

Oct 28, 2021, 4:25:23 PM10/28/21
to django-oscar
Hello,

i need a developer with experience with payment package django oscar docdata. I implement it in my code but i don't know how i insert a form in html template so user can insert visa details and after insert visa detials then a connection to cm.com is established. I would pay for this. Please write me which experience you have and how much money per hour you take.

Also i need a experience developer to view my code for I18N because this don't work and i have no idea why it don't work...

Regards