How to implement payment on delivery?

Michael Inglis

Dec 23, 2020, 4:53:17 AM12/23/20
to django-oscar
Hi, I'm new to Oscar (but not to Django). Just set up an app today for the first time.

My clients have requested that payment be handled separately for the store, so for all intents and purposes, all orders are cash on delivery.

What is the best way to implement this? When I reach this stage of the checkout, I'm told this has to be handled manually and are shown a list of packages to handle different payment providers. But  I don't want any payment provider, I just want the customer to complete the order so it can be dispatched.

Do I need to fork the checkout app, or is there a much easier way to do this?

MUGOYA DIHFAHSIH

Aug 9, 2021, 3:17:03 AM8/9/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
--