Stripe payments

Sebastian Van Den Noortgaete

Jan 27, 2021, 8:43:42 AM1/27/21
to django-oscar
Hello everybody

So I've been trying to understand for the past few days now how to implement the two step process of paying an order the way it is done in oscar.

First getting the payment details and in the preview order placing it.

Can someone maybe shed some light on how to get at this? Really frustrating and I've tried everything. It seems to me that it is not possible to do this in two steps with stripe paymentintents, or is there a way?

Any help is welcome, thank you

Sebastian.

meig...@meigallodixital.com

Jan 27, 2021, 10:30:22 AM1/27/21
to django-oscar

It may be that you need to migrate it,  but I don't think it's complex. It has both templates already implemented.

Jack Bass

Feb 21, 2021, 12:53:57 PM2/21/21
to django-oscar
Hi Sebastian,

Sorry I don't have any advice to give; just wondering if you've managed to implement Stripe for your project yet? I'm trying to implement stripe paymentintents and feel completely lost.