django-oscar for development or production

jyoti gatte

Jul 1, 2021, 1:35:41 AM7/1/21
to django-oscar
Hello,
I am new to django-oscar.I want to know that it is free or paid. I mean after specific amount of product added is this ask for memebership.
And If I want to use django-oscar for development or production purpose. What is the process?
I installed django-oscar and followed all steps and its runs but I think it is sandbox.

Thanks and Regards,
Jyoti Gatte

MUGOYA DIHFAHSIH

Aug 5, 2021, 9:29:31 AM8/5/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jyoti

I have been using django oscar in production for 10 months now but does not ask for any payment.

It is an open source django package that you can customize to suit your project requirements.

--
https://github.com/django-oscar/django-oscar
http://django-oscar.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Mugoya Dihfahsih