User Facing Editor for Customising product

Michael

Mar 28, 2021, 7:45:32 AMMar 28
to django-oscar

Hi!

I'm trying to use Oscar for some products that have an additional "customization" step before placing an order. This entails showing an editor and editing some data and storing the result with the product.

From what I have seen this could work by adding an `ProductAttribute` of type `ENTITY` where the related model then holds my custom data. The most interesting bit that I am stuck at is finding a way to customize the view of the `ProductAttribute`, which seems to be the place where I would hook into my editor.

Is there any documentation for this or are there any examples of how to do this?

Cheers,
Michael