Two payment methods

meig...@meigallodixital.com

Feb 26, 2021, 4:20:45 AM2/26/21
to django-oscar
Is there a document, tutorial or add-on on how to integrate more than one payment method?

We need paypal and card payment on our bank (ceca).

Ayub Khan

Feb 27, 2021, 11:09:11 AM2/27/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I hope you are well. edX ecommerce service is based on oscar and it implements multiple payment methods. Including paypal and cyber source. You can check their github repo here.

Good Regards,
M Ayub khan.

--
https://github.com/django-oscar/django-oscar
http://django-oscar.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

MUGOYA DIHFAHSIH

Mar 1, 2021, 12:30:23 AM3/1/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Almost in the same scenario, I need to implement a visa card and cash on delivery payment methods but am not finding the best way to do it.