How duplicate product images tab

meig...@meigallodixital.com

Feb 20, 2021, 10:37:15 AMFeb 20
to django-oscar
We need to duplicate the product images tab to have internal use images separated from  the catalog ones.

We have duplicated the block of images and changed the classes of the html elements by adding '-purchase' [1]. We have also created a javascript with the modified functions for this block [2].

 But something is missing because although when sending the form in html the number of inputs is correct, when sending them it duplicates them and gives a validation error. Preview and sort works correctly. Does anyone know why?

meig...@meigallodixital.com

Feb 22, 2021, 5:38:59 AMFeb 22
to django-oscar
If I comment the line 'numExisting + = 1;' it works, it doesn't make sense. I see that this line adds up when the number of inputs was already added to the total. Does anyone know what is happening or where can I check?

Now what it does is that send sends correctly, but if I add more than two images they are not previewed