How a cash on delivery payment method will be designed?

swahed

Jan 8, 2015, 9:57:03 AM1/8/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
I want to implement a cash on delivery payment system in my django-oscar powered shop. So far I've created an django app for that, which have a generic model and I used it in the PaymentDetaislView class (subclass of oscar.apps.checkout.views.PaymentDetaislView). How would I design an app for cash on delivery service? What features the model should have?

Lijo Antony

Jan 9, 2015, 3:04:02 PM1/9/15
to django-oscar

--
https://github.com/tangentlabs/django-oscar
http://django-oscar.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

YusufSalahAdDin

Aug 14, 2016, 8:56:55 PM8/14/16
to django-oscar
These package version are oudated, i worked in a updated version but have some problems for it, can anyone help us with it?

https://github.com/michaelkuty/django-oscar-cash-on-delivery

MUGOYA DIHFAHSIH

Feb 24, 2021, 2:32:37 AM2/24/21
to django-oscar
Hello, did you guys get a solution to this cash on delivery implementation. I have the same issue.

Adrián García

Jun 10, 2021, 11:06:48 AM6/10/21
to django-oscar
Hello. Did anyone could solve this issue?
Besides the cash on delivery I need to include banktransfer.

Adrián García

Jun 10, 2021, 11:30:22 AM6/10/21
to django-oscar
I would like to use your projects. Can you tell me please what the problems are?
So in order to fix it if I can.