Show customers products given by a partner

brucewaynei...@gmail.com

May 19, 2017, 7:34:18 AM5/19/17
to django-oscar
I have a store containing 1000+ products with various categories. I want my customers to browse products available from a given partner. For Example : If there is a partner named "ABC" and they provide 100 products, the users should be able to see all those 100 products given by that partner, similar to that of categories. Even if the users search the partner name , then also the products given by that particular partner should be visible.

Please help me . Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thank you David Winterbottom, for Django Oscar. Please Do Help Me!

Thanks in advance.