Facing lots of issues in learning DJango_oscar.

Mehfooz Ali

Feb 20, 2023, 11:48:11 AM2/20/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Can someone please send me complete tutorials? where I can easily learn Django-Oscar. I have to build E-Store

Thanks in advance

Chris

Oct 22, 2023, 6:26:05 AM10/22/23
to django-oscar
Did you read and play with what is given in the official documentation?

Sebastian Jung

Oct 22, 2023, 6:43:04 AM10/22/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am expert in djamgo oscar. I don't know a tutorial for django oscar. It is on beginning very frustrating to understand how django oscar works.

It is at best when you have problems to implement such things like payment gateway and other things that you writes us and hopefully we can help you.

Regards

--
https://github.com/django-oscar/django-oscar
http://django-oscar.readthedocs.org/en/latest/