Need multiple vendors registered under one business

dash kandhar

Sep 27, 2021, 4:15:55 AM9/27/21
to django-oscar
Hi, I am trying to build an Oscar application where:
  1. A user can register their store and start selling under pre-defined categories.
  2. I want user to have access to dashboard in limited manner such as adding product, stock and product related attrs.
Have seen some strategies, but not sure how to start. Any help is very much appreciated, I am trying to build an ecomm site which can help the underprivileged by let them create shops without any government hustle and interference.

Regards
Parsenjit Kumar