Does it fit for Groups and SubGroups handling

Benjamin SOULAS

Sep 5, 2018, 8:30:40 PM9/5/18
to django-mptt-dev
Hi everyone,

I am not expert in Django, but I try to find a way in which I could handle Groups and SubGroups (with X deep level, depending of the Groups retrieved from LDAP server).

I thought this module could do the job, but let me explain first:
I have to implement LDAP users and groups in my Django app (DRF + django + django-auth-ldap), but possibly, the LDAP server could have nested groups, so if I can successfully retrieve them, do you think I can implement the library to handle those groups and make link between them?

Also, in my app, I will have my proper Groups and SubGroups, will it be able to make links/associations between my LDAP Groups and my App groups?

Kind regards,

Benjamin.