any docs on collapsible css rendering for nodes?

Kumar Ghosh

Sep 27, 2016, 3:34:38 PM9/27/16
to django-mptt-dev
hi guys, I wasn't able to find much documentation online for collapsible-styled menus specific to django-mptt and am not good enough with CSS to be able to tailor existing solutions work with recursetree nodes, for instance. Wonder if anybody might have been here before and can point me at elegant/simple solutions please?

The below link comes close, but I was unable to decipher it well enough:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26334107/expand-collapsible-list-of-objects ... I got:
Could not parse the remainder: '==0' from 'node.level==0'