DJUGL May

JonWebJobs

May 4, 2012, 4:50:01 AM5/4/12
to DJUGL
Hi Everyone,

I've had quite a few questions about when the next DJUGL will be
happening.....

Simple answer is, as soon as we confirm a venue. I have put some
feelers already, but if you would like to get involved and have space
for 50+ people, please let me know.

Hopefully we can get something confirmed for towards the end of this
month before people head off to DjangoCon.

I'll also use this opportunity to see if anyone speaking at the
conference fancies the chance to try out their talks to a smaller
audience.

Jon
j.g...@austinfraser.com

JonWebJobs

May 4, 2012, 6:28:43 AM5/4/12
to DJUGL
Great News!

We have now had a very kind offer of a venue near to Finsbury Square
and are looking likely to be on for Tuesday 22nd May.

Watch this space.....

I have also confirmed one speaker. Please shout if you are interested.

Jon

Simon Manthorpe

May 4, 2012, 6:39:42 AM5/4/12
to django...@googlegroups.com