installation issues

Ruben Decrop

Jun 16, 2015, 6:45:56 AM6/16/15
to djang...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to install django-lfs on ubuntu 15.04 and I am getting installtion issues.

Using the installer, it fails on buildout Pillow, because it cannot find Python.h, although I installed python3-dev

As an alternative I tried to do: pip install django-lfs, but here it fails because django-paypal == 0.1.2lfs-2 cannot be satisfied

Any help?

Kai Diefenbach

Jun 16, 2015, 6:47:29 AM6/16/15
to djang...@googlegroups.com
You need python2-dev.

IQ++
Mobil +49 (0) 170 / 8220820
Tel: +49 (0) 6182 / 774377-0
Fax: +49 (0) 6182 / 774377-1
Mail: kai.die...@iqpp.de
Web: http://www.iqpp.de
Skype: kai.diefenbach

Ruben Decrop

Jun 17, 2015, 9:54:03 AM6/17/15
to djang...@googlegroups.com
So doesn't it run on Python 3, which if confirmed, is in 2015 a seriously limitiation?

Kai Diefenbach

Jun 17, 2015, 10:23:38 AM6/17/15
to djang...@googlegroups.com
No.