Checkout for each store on a marketplace

Mauro Baraldi

Aug 26, 2014, 7:56:54 PM8/26/14
to djang...@googlegroups.com
Hello. I'm working on a marketplace and I would like some tips on how to segment the checkout for each store, not a centralized one.

Example:

From all site catalog, a customer choices the Product_A from StoreA and Product_B from StoreB. Instead only one checkout, I would like to redirect customer to 2 checkouts, one for each store.

Is it possible indeed or even viable? The reason is that my client doesn't want to use a split solution from payment gateway for price reasons :-(

Thanks in advance.

Kai Diefenbach

Aug 27, 2014, 2:18:14 AM8/27/14
to djang...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

sorry, but I don’t understand the question. LFS doesn’t provide a marketplace OOTB. Have you developed this behavior?

IQ++
Tel: +49 6182 / 774377-0
Fax: +49 6182 / 774377-1
Mail: kai.die...@iqpp.de