Last call for Transifex translation team coordinators

Jannis Leidel

Jan 30, 2011, 10:46:03 AM1/30/11
to Django I18N
Hi all,

Over the last couple of days, we've seen an increasing number of requests for Transifex translation teams from new translators (or couldn't match the requester sucessfully to a known translator).

Since we'd like to make the transition from the old translation system to the new as smooth as possible, I'd like to ask previous translators again to step up if they want to coordinate their language team on Transifex.net.

** Please do this in the next week (till February 6, 2011) since we are very close to the 1.3 release **

After that we'll assume you want to step down as maintainer and hand it over to other translators.

In case you've received this mail to your email adress directly, please make sure to subscribe to the django-i18n mailing list [2] which future announcement will be sent to only.

Again, please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions regarding the new system,

Thanks,
Jannis

1: http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/django/teams/
2: http://groups.google.com/group/django-i18n