Issue 60 in django-jython: Enable Compatibility with Django 1.3

django...@googlecode.com

Mar 23, 2011, 7:55:33 AM3/23/11
to django-j...@googlegroups.com
Owner: juneau001
Labels: Type-Enhancement Priority-Medium

New issue 60 by juneau001: Enable Compatibility with Django 1.3
http://code.google.com/p/django-jython/issues/detail?id=60

Enable compatibility with the Django 1.3 release and test.

django...@googlecode.com

Mar 23, 2011, 9:52:30 AM3/23/11
to django-j...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #1 on issue 60 by juneau001: Enable Compatibility with Django 1.3
http://code.google.com/p/django-jython/issues/detail?id=60

Early testing indicates that Django-Jython 1.2.0b1 works with Django 1.3
unchanged.

I ran tests by creating a simple app using Oracle Database 11.2, on Mac OS
X 10.6.6 without issue. I also performed these tests in a virtualenv
environment with only Django 1.3 configured.

If anyone else runs tests, please comment on this issue so that everyone is
informed of successes and failures using Django 1.3 with the Django-Jython
bindings.

django...@googlecode.com

Nov 16, 2011, 3:00:22 PM11/16/11
to django-j...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 60 by mynameis...@gmail.com: Enable Compatibility with
Django 1.3
http://code.google.com/p/django-jython/issues/detail?id=60

I'm having issues getting MySQL working with Django 1.3 and Jython:

"eggs/django_jython-1.3.0b1-py2.7.egg/doj/backends/zxjdbc/mysql/base.py",
line 152, in __init__
self.features = DatabaseFeatures()
TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

django...@googlecode.com

Nov 23, 2011, 9:31:56 AM11/23/11
to django-j...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 60 by juneau001: Enable Compatibility with Django 1.3
http://code.google.com/p/django-jython/issues/detail?id=60

Can you please try running tests with Django 1.3.1 and let us know your
results?

Thanks

django...@googlecode.com

Aug 10, 2014, 4:21:29 AM8/10/14