Issue 66 in django-jython: jango-jython-1.3.0b1.tar.gz archive missing /war_skel directory

django...@googlecode.com

Nov 8, 2011, 5:43:42 PM11/8/11
to django-j...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 66 by testflyj...@gmail.com: jango-jython-1.3.0b1.tar.gz archive
missing /war_skel directory
http://code.google.com/p/django-jython/issues/detail?id=66

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Download the django-jython-1.3.0b1.tar.gz file
2. Extract it.
3. Look for doj/management/commands/war_skel -- it's missing.

When I attempted to use the manage.py war task it complained that the
war_skel directory could not be found.

1.3.0b1

It seems the war_skel directory is missing from the traballed-gz
distribution file but appears in the .zip file. I copied the /war_skel
directory out of the unzipped 1.3.0b1 archive and it solved the problem.

Cheers,

Chris McCann
testflyjets at gmail

django...@googlecode.com

Nov 16, 2011, 4:10:16 PM11/16/11
to django-j...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Owner: juneau001

Comment #1 on issue 66 by juneau001: jango-jython-1.3.0b1.tar.gz archive

I will add this change to 1.3.0b2...thanks for the information.

django...@googlecode.com

Nov 16, 2011, 4:17:23 PM11/16/11
to django-j...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 66 by testflyj...@gmail.com:
jango-jython-1.3.0b1.tar.gz archive missing /war_skel directory
http://code.google.com/p/django-jython/issues/detail?id=66

Great, thanks!

django...@googlecode.com

Aug 10, 2014, 4:23:30 AM8/10/14