Dealing with colour spaces

Graeme

Oct 13, 2017, 6:29:28 AM10/13/17
to Django ImageKit
I have a problem with colours changing in resize because imagekit/PILkit does not seem to be colour space aware by default.

I think the solution may be to write a processor to convert to the desirred colour space - possibly two, one to covert to whatever imagekit expects, and one to convert to the the descired output (sRGB).

kravemir

Jan 12, 2019, 3:06:35 PM1/12/19

I was exploring threads to see, whether this project is still alive,... I had (maybe?) implemented a processor which would help you (I had a bit different use-case): https://github.com/matthewwithanm/pilkit/pull/32