Hi, I would like to join Romanian localisation team on Transifex

Eugenol Man

May 19, 2020, 4:26:37 PM5/19/20
to Django internationalization and localization
Hi,

 It would be great if  my request is approved for Romanian localisation team in Transifex. I have submitt it under the same name: Eugenol Man with the same email address as here.
There are some phrases untranslated and some translations can be made better.

With kind regards,
Sebastian

Eugenol Man

Jun 22, 2020, 9:07:00 AM6/22/20
to Django internationalization and localization
Friendly reminder on this request.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Claude Paroz

Jun 22, 2020, 9:10:00 AM6/22/20
to djang...@googlegroups.com, con...@mesimian.com
I just added the current coordinator in copy, letting him one more
chance to answer.

Claude

Sebastian Neatu

Jun 22, 2020, 9:39:59 AM6/22/20
to djang...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Claude.
Sebastian

Mihail Sebastian N.
“The price of liberty is eternal vigilance.” Thomas Jefferson