Wipe of the Spanish translation team

Uriel Medina

Sep 26, 2020, 3:32:42 AM9/26/20
to djang...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!
Let me introduce myself real quickly: I'm Uriel Medina and I'm the new coordinator of the Spanish team translation.
My goal is to fully translate the Django Documentation from english to spanish. Not tomorrow, but definitely some day.

I'm going to restart the whole team and start fresh: so, if you want to be an active translator of the team, please send your request again and I'll approve it.
(I'm doing this because I can't take the time to review the work of each one of the 199 members of the team, and neither to review all the pending requests).

Thanks in advance :)
Spanish Translation Team Coordinator
Uriel Medina

Rodrigo Suarez

Oct 2, 2020, 2:27:49 PM10/2/20
to Django internationalization and localization
Hi everyone! Nice to e-meet you Uriel.

I'm really interested in be part of the translation team, so, I just sent again my intention to join it from Transifex.
Hope you can see it :)

Rodrigo