Request to join Russian translation team

Eugene Morozov

May 11, 2020, 2:48:32 AM5/11/20
to Django internationalization and localization
Hello,
I've found a bug in the Russian translation of Django and want to fix it.
I've joined Transifex with the email tran...@emorozov.net.
Please, approve my application or maybe there's another way I can send a patch for the incorrect translation (that is there since Django 1.11 or earlier).
Thank you,
Eugene

Eugene Morozov

May 13, 2020, 8:20:16 AM5/13/20
to Django internationalization and localization
Hello again,
I don't know why my message is ignored. Perhaps I need to add some proof that I'm a real person.
I work with Django for 10+ years. I haven't contributed to Django itself yet, but I've made some minor contributions to several third-party django packages.
My GitHub profile is https://github.com/emorozov

I live in Moscow and my native language is Russian.
I've noticed pretty obvious and glaring typo in the Russian translation of the Django admin (well, to be fair, it's more like a mistake in the translation of the verbose_name for the ManyToMany through model, but it becomes visible only in admin).

Can you please approve my request to join the translation team on Transifex so that I can fix the bug in translation?
I've used an email tran...@emorozov.net to join just because I like to use a different email address for every service. They all end up in my main mail box on emorozov.net anyway.
Thank you,
Eugene

Natalia Ogoreltseva

May 13, 2020, 10:33:43 AM5/13/20
to djang...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Eugene!

I haven’t received any answer too. It seems that the moderator of Russian translation team left or something….

Среда, 13 мая 2020, 15:20 +03:00 от Eugene Morozov <eugene....@gmail.com>:

Sincerely,
Natalia Ogoreltseva

claudep

May 13, 2020, 11:49:02 AM5/13/20
to Django internationalization and localization
Hi Russian coordinators,

Could you confirm that you are still active?
If we don't obtain answers within ~10 days, we'll allow for other people to take the coordination role of the Russian team.

Regards,

Claude

Le mercredi 13 mai 2020 16:33:43 UTC+2, Natalia Ogoreltseva a écrit :
Hi, Eugene!

I haven’t received any answer too. It seems that the moderator of Russian translation team left or something….

Sincerely,
Natalia Ogoreltseva

Claude Paroz

Jun 13, 2020, 6:10:27 AM6/13/20
to djang...@googlegroups.com
So do we have other volunteers to coordinate the Russian team... more
than 6 months ;-)

Claude

Sebastian Neatu

Jun 13, 2020, 8:19:15 AM6/13/20
to djang...@googlegroups.com
Hello Claude,

Just as a note I have apply only for Romanian translation not for Russian.
  It would have been great to know russian. :)
Best regards,
Sebastian