join Central Kurdish Translation group

kosar tofiq

Jul 1, 2020, 3:41:49 PM7/1/20
to Django internationalization and localization
HI
i want participate in translation of Kurdish (Central)

Claude Paroz

Jul 1, 2020, 3:47:57 PM7/1/20
to djang...@googlegroups.com
Le 01.07.20 à 21:41, kosar tofiq a écrit :
> HI
> i want participate in translation of Kurdish (Central)

Hi,
You just asked today to be member of that team, so please be patient
until the coordinator handle your request.

Regards,

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net

kosar tofiq

Jul 1, 2020, 4:11:12 PM7/1/20
to Django internationalization and localization
Thank you Claude, first i asked by post, then i found link to translation team. iam new in those staff, and iam new django also.

Dolan H

Jan 11, 2021, 9:17:54 AM1/11/21
to Django internationalization and localization
Dear Claudep,

Are there any updates on CKB (Central Kurdish) translation? I wanted also to participate in translating also.

Thank you.

Claude Paroz

Jan 11, 2021, 9:22:28 AM1/11/21
to djang...@googlegroups.com
I know Kosar is now a reviewer in the team.

First step is to create an account on Transifex, secondly you should
apply to be member of the team. If you don't receive any answer after ~2
weeks, try to contact the team coordinator.

Blessings,

Claude

kosar tofiq

Jan 14, 2021, 5:42:17 PM1/14/21
to Django internationalization and localization
Hello all, welcome dolant,
and claudep, what should I do for dolant, i mean how accept him/her in project , because I am reviewer not coordinator? i hope let me know.
with regards

Claude Paroz

Jan 15, 2021, 2:38:27 AM1/15/21
to djang...@googlegroups.com
Indeed, only the coordinator can accept new users in a team.
However, I don't see yet a request from Dolan to be part of the team.

Claude