Admin NoticeType

Diego Búrigo Zacarão

Apr 12, 2009, 6:17:12 PM4/12/09
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm one of the Transifex[1] developers and jezdez just encouraged me to come up here to ask something about the django-notification app.

Is there any plan to add a flag on the NoticeType model to be able to have admin notice types?
In this way we could filter those notices types at the web interface for the normal users, for example.

We intent use the NoticeType model as a base for some others parts of Transifex as well, like in our ActionLog model, and would be very important for us to have such flag there.

Any thoughts?

Regards

[1] http://transifex.org

--