new mailing list pinax-users

James Tauber

Oct 5, 2008, 1:40:43 PM10/5/08
to django-...@googlegroups.com
As part of an overall attempt to reduce confusion around use of
"Hotclub of France" in the context of Pinax, we've created a new
mailing list for Pinax users.

I encourage all of you interested in Pinax to join pinax-users:

http://groups.google.com/group/pinax-users

Questions and discussion about Pinax should take place there rather
than here.

The django-hotclub mailing list can remain to serve it's original
purpose of discussion about reusability in django apps in general.

James

Message has been deleted

Milan Andric

Oct 13, 2008, 12:42:31 PM10/13/08
to django-...@googlegroups.com

James,

Maybe you should add a link on pinaxproject.com to point to the
project mailing list?
http://groups.google.com/group/pinax-users

Also the google code django-hotclub project still points to the
django-hotclub group.

FIgure you guys have something in the works, just a reminder.

--
Milan

James Tauber

Oct 13, 2008, 12:59:45 PM10/13/08
to django-...@googlegroups.com

On Oct 13, 2008, at 5:42 PM, Milan Andric wrote:
> Maybe you should add a link on pinaxproject.com to point to the
> project mailing list?
> http://groups.google.com/group/pinax-users
>
> Also the google code django-hotclub project still points to the
> django-hotclub group.
>
> FIgure you guys have something in the works, just a reminder.

Yeah, we're getting all this stuff sorted out to coincide with the
first Pinax release. But thanks for raising it -- I'll add it to my
list of things to do :-)

James