Error updating using default

Jack Norman

Nov 1, 2016, 1:39:34 PM11/1/16
to django-haystack
Hi all,

My idea for fixing this is 1) to upgrade django-haystack from 2.4.1 to 2.5 because I see in the most recent changelog, "update_index will retry after backend failures." and/or 2) to lower the batch_size from the default of 1000 to something lower, like 250. Do these potential solutions make sense? Does anyone else have any suggestions or questions?

Thank you community!
Sincerely,
Jack