Transferred to an Org

Daniel Lindsley

Feb 2, 2015, 9:25:40 PM2/2/15
to django-ha...@googlegroups.com
Haystack Devs,

Another case of too little, too late on my part. I’ve created a django-haystack organization on GitHub (https://github.com/django-haystack). You should have an invite in your inbox.

All previous core devs should have been added, but if I missed you, yell at me. I should have done this long ago & you have my apologies. This should give you all more control over the repo(s), but if you’d like addition admin capabilites, again yell at me.

I’ll be dropping a blog post publicly in short order & getting the website updated. Thanks all,

Daniel

Jannis Leidel

Feb 3, 2015, 8:05:38 AM2/3/15
to Daniel Lindsley, django-ha...@googlegroups.com
Hey Daniel, all,

Thanks for the org creation, that makes sense.

As it happens I'm currently looking for a new home for celery-haystack, would you or anyone here mind if I'd transfer the app to the org?

Best,
Jannis

Chris Adams

Feb 3, 2015, 12:42:37 PM2/3/15
to Jannis Leidel, django-ha...@googlegroups.com
+1 from me – it solves a common need and if you're handing maintenance over this would be a natural stable location.

Chris

Jannis Leidel

Feb 3, 2015, 3:47:08 PM2/3/15
to Chris Adams, django-ha...@googlegroups.com

> On 03 Feb 2015, at 18:42, Chris Adams <ch...@improbable.org> wrote:
>
> +1 from me – it solves a common need and if you're handing maintenance over this would be a natural stable location.

Okay, in case the others are interested in that as well, I need admin permissions to move it over (even just for a short period of time).

Jannis

Jannis Leidel

Feb 9, 2015, 10:01:16 AM2/9/15
to Jannis Leidel, Daniel Lindsley, django-ha...@googlegroups.com
Thanks all,

I just transferred the app to the org as well as added as many as possible to ReadTheDocs and PyPI. I've also pushed an update of the changelogs for the upcoming 0.9 release just so you know what's going on with the app. I'll likely will still make a release soon but feel free to ask any question :)

Best,
Jannis