GSoC Project: Enhancedaut.user

d3f3nd3r

Mar 24, 2010, 6:42:12 AM3/24/10
to django-gsoc
Hi,

My name is Florian Hahn and I'm interested in contributing to Django
in GSoC 2010.
I haven't contributed to Django before, but I think now would be a
good time to start.

I worked on some Django projects. Hackerspace os (http://
code.google.com/p/hackerspace-os/) is probably the biggest one (used
by the Austrian hackerspace metalab (metalab.at)) and a lot of smaller
projects.

At the moment I'm working on an auth backend for google accounts on
app engine for django (https://bitbucket.org/d3f3nd3r/djangoappengine-
helpers/) and I'm faced with the problems (http://groups.google.com/
group/django-non-relational/browse_thread/thread/36b760c515b75c0e)
targeted at the Enhancedauth.user GSoC project (
http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/SummerOfCode2010#Enhancedauth.user
)

Working on fixing the problem would be very interesting.

I think the best way to start a successful GSoC application is posting
the problems, my ideas and so on on django-developers ?

Flo