Issue with Autocomplete Lookups in Grappelli

विश्वासराव साळुंखे

Aug 8, 2015, 12:49:37 PM8/8/15
to Django Grappelli
Hi All,
This is my first post in this group.
I am new developer started working on Creating web application.

I am using Grappelli for Admin interface.

This is very cool & working as expected.
Still there are some issue with Grappelli:
 Selection by keybaord down arrow:
 When we start typing in field drop down will come so if we want to select any one option
1. we can move your cursor there so it will show that option in different colour & then you can select that option
2. but if we use down arrow it is not changing colour so we are not able to identify on which option we are now.

Please find attached screen shots for reference.

BTW option 2 is also selecting value if we tab out from there.only thing is its not changing colour of that option.

Below are details:
Python 2.7.6
Django 1.8.3
Grappelli 2.7.1