How to get icons for foreground and background color pickers?

Richard Cooke

Sep 15, 2016, 10:37:34 AM9/15/16
to Django Grappelli
'm using:

Django (1.10.1)
django-filebrowser (3.7.2)
django-grappelli (2.8.1)
TinyMCE V3 bundled with Grappelli

When I tried to add "forecolor,backcolor" to the toolbar, nothing shows up.

When I tried adding "forecolorpicker,backcolorpicker'" I get two blank icons that work!

Where do I get the icon images from?

And how to add them?  I mean, can I use Jquery on the page, or do I have to hack the CSS files?

Thanks in advance!

Rich.

patrick kranzlmueller

Sep 16, 2016, 6:04:35 AM9/16/16
to django-g...@googlegroups.com
you can use jquery. besides, you don't have to use the bundled tinymce version.

--

---

Richard Cooke

Sep 19, 2016, 10:20:04 AM9/19/16
to Django Grappelli
Thanks for the reply!

I tried to use the latest (V4.3) TinyMCE but it threw up on the custom file browser function.  And I don't have time (or maybe the skill) to figure it out.  So I switched back.

If you know of any examples checked in someplace to make the icons work, or to adapt the File Browser, please share.