Re: Issue with Autocomplete Lookups of Grappelli

patrick kranzlmueller

Aug 9, 2015, 5:48:43 AM8/9/15
to django-g...@googlegroups.com
which browser.

Hi All,
This is my first post in this group.
I am new developer started working on Creating web application.

I am using Grappelli for Admin interface.

This is very cool & working as expected.
Still there are some issue with Grappelli:
 Selection by keybaord down arrow:
 When we start typing in field dropdown will come so if we want to select any one option
1. we can move your cursor there so it will show that option in different colour & then you can select that option
2. but if we use down arrow it is not changing colour so we are not able to identify on which option we are now.

BTW option 2 is also selecting value if we tab out from there.only thing is its not changing colour of that option.

Below are details:
Python 2.7.6
Django 1.8.3
Grappelli 2.7.1