Querying the structure.

Glenn Pierce

Oct 14, 2018, 11:36:24 AM10/14/18
to django-filer

I want to create a some webpages dynamically from the Django admin using django-filer.

ie I only want a few file types to represent the pages. ie
1, Html files
2, Image files
3, Pdf or word files
and referral links, (For links I was going to have a file with just a link as contents. I was going to require the file to have .link extension)
(Maybe the is a way to extend filer to add a type that does not require an upload ?)

I envisage sections being defined by folders

For example something like this

   -> image Section ->
                       Image1
                       Image2

   -> manuals
              -> pdf1
              -> pdf

How would i goi about creting a json restful interface for filer so I can create the pages on the frontend.
I can't seem to find any methods of querying the structure abd types created in filer.

Thanks