No "Upload Image" Button in Popup

Brandon Culpepper

Aug 10, 2016, 12:56:59 PM8/10/16
to django-filer
For some reason the "Upload File" button is missing from the popup generated from the "Add File" button click. I can drag and drop an image in the box without issue but I need the user to be able to click the "Upload File" button. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Filer Version: 1.1.1
Django Version: 1.9.5
Python Version 3.4

Model Code:
from filer.fields.image import FilerImageField

small_image = FilerImageField(related_name='small_image')
large_image = FilerImageField(related_name='large_image')

Attached are screen shots of what I am seeing.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Brandon Culpepper

No-Upload-Button.jpg
Add-File-Field.jpg

Brandon Culpepper

Aug 12, 2016, 11:02:36 AM8/12/16
to django-filer
This was resolved. A folder needed to be created before the Upload button would appear.

Brandon