For some reason form designer is not working. No forms being displayed.

Mathias Nielsen

Jan 16, 2015, 7:42:35 AM1/16/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to think of what I could have missed.

The FormContent is registered as I am able to add forms to pages, but the form never shows up on the page. Other content, both before and after in the same region renders fine so the page seems to be working just fin.

I have tried to create a new template in templates/content/form/form.html to see if that would help, but it made no changes.

What am I missing?

If there is any code you would like to see, just let me know.

Mathias Nielsen

Jan 16, 2015, 12:03:11 PM1/16/15
to django-...@googlegroups.com
Figured it out.

Forms from form_designer does not work with {{ content.render }}. Maybe I just missed it, but it would proably be good to have that in the docs somewhere.