[django-extensions] problem with target_app and graph_models

Alexis Roda

Apr 20, 2010, 4:35:20 PM4/20/10
to django-extensions
Hi,
I have the models defined in a subpackage instead of a module:

models
__init__.py import individual models
foo.py defines Foo model
bar.py defines Bar model

Bar has a ForeignKey that references Foo. When I run graph_models I
get:

myapp_models_Bar -> myapp_models_foo_Foo [ label ...]

instead of:

myapp_models_Bar -> myapp_models_Foo [ label ...]

and the graph shows a dangling arrow.

Is there something wrong with my model ?

Thanks in advance

trbs

Apr 21, 2010, 6:25:43 AM4/21/10
to django-extensions
Is it possible for you to put up a tarball somewhere with a working
test case ?

Thanks

On Apr 20, 10:35 pm, Alexis Roda <alexis.roda.villalo...@gmail.com>

Alexis Roda

Apr 21, 2010, 2:02:52 PM4/21/10
to django-e...@googlegroups.com
En/na trbs ha escrit:
> Is it possible for you to put up a tarball somewhere with a working
> test case ?

Thanks for your reply.

I forgot to mention that I was using django-extensions 0.4.1. I have
upgraded to 0.5 and my problem seems fixed.

If you are still curious about the problem I can send you a tarball with
a minimal (2.6Kb compressed) project.

Regards
Alexis Roda

Bas van Oostveen

Apr 23, 2010, 6:18:19 AM4/23/10
to django-e...@googlegroups.com
If you verified that it works correctly on 0.5 then I'll leave it at
that :)

It's possible that I fixed it before, I remember some changes similar
to what you wrote but not sure if that was the same issue.

Anyways if the problem comes back don't hesitate to send a mail and I
will take a look at it to fix it :)

Regards,
Bas