Django Evolution 0.5 released

Christian Hammond

May 18, 2010, 6:25:09 AM5/18/10
to django-e...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I just put out the first ever release of Django Evolution, which I arbitrarily dubbed 0.5. It features compatibility with Django 1.2, which from all my tests (unit tests and real-world production tests) works quite well. I would love feedback from anyone who tries it with Django 1.2, especially if you run into problems.

The "django_evolution" package has been registered with http://pypi.python.org, which means installing it is now as simple as:

    $ sudo easy_install -U django_evolution

This also means you can also use it as a dependency in your own project's setup.py.

Builds are available for Python 2.4, 2.5 and 2.6.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com